If you are going through a stage of weight gain, or accumulation of fat due to inactivity and an improper diet, knowing how to lose weight with ginger root can help you decide to start a new change in habits in order to lose weight in a healthy with the benefits of ginger root.
The curative and preventive virtues of ginger root for stomach and respiratory ailments are well known; but this popular root has other medicinal and even dietary uses. This time we will focus on how to lose weight with ginger root.
Ginger root an ally for weight loss
All those who seek to lose weight naturally know that there are countless remedies, recipes and preparations for this purpose; but sadly, not all are as effective as advertised. The ginger root or kion is used to lose weight in the form of "ginger root tea", this simple and effective infusion serves as another complement to include it in a diet to lose weight.
The tea ginger root, whose sole ingredient the ginger root (more water) helps as a naturally desinflamatorio also helps sensitize glucose; two factors that are closely linked to the concept of losing weight.
But the ginger root has more virtues associated with weight loss, such as increased levels of serotonin (an important neurotransmitter), it also influences the loss of appetite, perhaps this is the most important virtue to be included in a regimen to lose weight; In other words, drinking ginger root tea gives us a feeling of satiety that gradually eliminates the desire to overeat.
Ginger root tea for weight loss
Since we know all the virtues and natural properties that ginger root offers us, this root used in an infusion becomes an interesting alternative to lose weight. Let's look at the simple ginger root tea recipe for weight loss.
· 100 grams of ginger root or kion
· 2 cups of water
· Peel the ginger root and cut it into pieces.
· Lightly mash the ginger root pieces.
· Place the crushed ginger root in a cup.
· Boil the 2 cups of water.
· Once the water is boiled, pour over the crushed ginger root. Cover the cup. Let it rest for approximately 10 minutes.
· Strain and serve. Drink hot as an infusion.
· For this preparation it is advisable to use dried ginger root. You can dry it at home by exposing it to the sun for a day or two.
· If you buy ginger root you can plant it in a pot so that it continues to grow, just cut what you are going to use and re-sow it.
· You can sweeten the ginger root tea for weight loss with sugar or honey, since its flavor can be very strong, with hints of itching.
· This tea ginger root to lose weight you can drink daily, preferably at noon, to take effect for the rest of the day and gradually remove cravings or appetite.
It’s important to maintain an average to high protein intake when you want to burn extra fat. The need for this is rooted in the fact that your liver gets amino acids through the digestion of proteins. These amino acids are necessary for producing the glucose needed to turn ketones into usable energy.